Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion open to residents of UK only, [aged 18 and over] who work in, manage or own a convenience store, except employees of the promoter or any of its affiliates, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. To enter visit www.betterbiscuits.com. To qualify for the prize draw, entrants must give the correct answer to the question set and provide details as requested. All entrants must seek their employer’s permission before participating.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
4. All entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The promotion details form part of the rules.
5. Closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on 30/06/17. All entries must be received by this date. The prize draw will take place on 01/07/17.
6. There is one prize consisting of one Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet device. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. An independent person will make the draw.
7. The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn out of the total number of correct entries received by the closing date.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail by 07/07/17. The prize will be dispatched by 14/07/17 to the convenience store named in the entry. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted within seven days, an alternative winner may be chosen.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
10. No cash alternative will be awarded in whole or in part. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
11. The winner’s name and county of residence can be obtained after 15/07/17 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The winner may be required to take part in unpaid publicity.
13. The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the promotion.
14. Offer limited to one application per convenience store.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. If the promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
18. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The prize winner is advised to contact their financial advisor in respect of any potential tax liability incorrect by winning the prize.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: United Biscuits (UK) Limited trading as pladis, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8EE (Please do not send any correspondence to this address).