Win a selection of core range products worth over £250
For the chance to win, relay your fixture using the Better Biscuits planogram! See our planograms to find the right size bay and store location which fits your store. Send us a before and after photo of your new relay to email@example.com to be in with a chance to win!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize draw open to residents of UK only, aged 18 and over who work in, manage or own a convenience store, except employees of the promoter or any of its affiliates, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- The owner or manager of the convenience store must give their prior consent to entry.
- To enter visit www.betterbiscuits.com. To qualify for the prize draw, entrants must submit to firstname.lastname@example.org a ‘before’ photo of their biscuit fixture and an ‘after’ photo of the planogram laid out in accordance with the Better Biscuits planograms found on www.betterbiscuits.com.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- All entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Advertised details of the promotion form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Revised closing date for receipt of entries Monday 3rd January 2022 (original closing date 31st August 2021). All entries must be received by this date. The prize draw will take place on Monday 10th January 2022.
- There is one prize consisting of one case of each: McVitie’s Milk Chocolate Digestives (12x266g), McVitie’s Milk Chocolate Hobnobs (12x262g), McVitie’s Digestives (12x400g), McVitie’s Caramel Digestives (15x267g), McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes (12x122g), Flipz Pretzels Milk Chocolate (6x100g), McVitie’s Rich Tea (12x300g), McVitie’s Dark Chocolate Digestives (12x266g), McVitie’s Club Orange (12x6pk), Jacob’s Cream Crackers (12x300g), McVitie’s White Chocolate Chip Cookies (12x150g), McVitie’s Ginger Nuts (12x250g), McVitie’s Penguin Bars (12x6pk), McVitie’s Gold Bars (12x6pk), McVitie’s Hobnobs (12x300g). The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. An independent person will make the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn out of the total number of correct entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail by email@example.com. The prize will be dispatched by 17/01/2022 to the convenience store named in the entry. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted within seven days, an alternative winner may be chosen.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in whole or in part. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
- The personal information you are asked to provide if you are selected as a Winner (your name, [address and contact number/email address]) will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the free prize draw. By entering the prize draw, you acknowledge that any personal data submitted will be used for the purposes of administering this prize draw only by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the prize draw on behalf of the Promoter, and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent or other valid lawful basis.
- By entering this prize draw, each entrant acknowledges that if he or she is a winner his or her surname and county may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced by contacting the Promoter. In these circumstances the entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The winner’s name and county of residence can be obtained after 17th January 2022 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the promotion.
- Offer limited to one application per convenience store.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- If the promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The prize winner is advised to contact their financial advisor in respect of any potential tax liability in connection with winning the prize.
- By entering the prize draw the entrant agrees to transfer ownership of the entry and all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights) in it to the Promoter and will waive all moral rights. The transfer of ownership is made in return for the entrant being entered into the prize draw with the chance of winning the prize and entrants will receive no other form of compensation.
- Promoter and Data Controller: United Biscuits (UK) Limited trading as pladis, Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick London W4 5YA (Please do not send any correspondence to this address).
Please retain these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- We use very little personal data for our Better Biscuits Fixture Relay Prize Draw, but we need some to process your entry. We also need personal details to respond to any enquiries you may have. This privacy notice explains what personal data we process and your rights over what we do with it.
- This privacy notice applies to the Better Biscuits Fixture Relay Prize Draw only. You can find out more about how pladis process personal data for other purposes at https://www.betterbiscuits.com/privacy-policy/
- We need your nname, email address and a photo of your entry to enter the Prize Draw, to ensure that it is run fairly, and for your prize to be awarded, and you cannot enter the Prize Draw without providing that information. If you win then we’ll need your address and contact number for delivery of your prize. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the Prize Draw contract.
- We will use personal data about you for the Prize Draw, only, and will erase it when the Prize Draw is complete.
- We will need to share personal data with our partners only to operate the Prize Draw. Our partners include IT service providers, delivery companies, and business partners who help us to ensure the proper administration of the Prize Draw and associated services.
- Should we need to transfer personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure that appropriate legal and technical safeguards are in place.
- You can request copies of personal data about you including in portable electronic formats and, where appropriate, the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of that personal data.
- If you’re not happy with our processing of personal data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- The controller of personal data for this Promotion is United Biscuits (UK) Ltd trading as pladis, Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick Park High Road, Chiswick, London W4 5YA. United Biscuits (UK) Ltd is registered as a fee-payer with the Information Commissioner’s Office number Z866290X. You can contact our Data Protection Controller at email@example.com